Tri Petch Group launched 2020 All-New Isuzu D-Max for the 1st time in Thailand with totally new exterior and interior with the development of 2 engines.
Isuzu D-Max launched with 8 body types and 2 choices of engine. The 3.0L engine was developed to 190 hp at 3,600 rpm and 450 Nm at 1,600 – 2,600 rpm with 7% higher fuel consumption comparing to the last model.
While the 1.9L engine gives 150HP and 350Nm, the same power and torque as the old engine, but the management confirmed the fuel consumption is 3-4% better with this model.
The price of Isuzu D-Max in Thailand starts from 510K – 1.164 Million baht. The delivering will start from October 19, 2019. Isuzu confirmed the export from Thailand will start soon in 2020, but they didn’t mention the exact time for each export market.
Toshiaki Maekawa, President of Tri Petch Isuzu Sales Co., Ltd said that an all-new platform demonstrates a ride of unrivalled equilibrium complemented with all-new safety technology for Thai motorists to experience the “Infinite Potential” behind the wheel like never before.
“The first global premiere of the 1st generation Isuzu D-Max was held in Thailand in 2002, followed by the 2nd generation in 2011. Both generation was very popular with total sales number around 2 million units in Thailand”
Isuzu said that the new pick-up was totally developed with new technology. The platform is stronger with the design in every dimension, new engine and safety equipment creates the new standard for pick-up market in Thailand.
Body frame made from the best steel for extra durability second to none which is stronger and more durable when compared to conventional steel. New Chassis which is bigger and can take in 23% more torque force without any effort
All-new exterior design for every visual perspective presenting larger and robust visual dimension of vehicle while displaying perfect low wind resistance and lowest drag coefficient.
The vehicle also highlighted new functions such as the Isuzu Vision Bi-LED front lamps with the new automatic on/off system, Built-in Multifunctional Daylight, sporty and modern look of LED fog lights, sporty Dual-Sonic LED taillights and Integrated Bumper.
The new interior cabin provides the roomy space in every dimension. Designed by the all-new concept which emphasizes the sharp lines as witnessed by the Sharp Horizontal Layers of the front console.
Isuzu added many functions to its interior, for example, the large sized 4.2-inch Smart MID, the Piano Touch control panel for air-conditioning system, the Tilt & Telescopic steering wheel, the front seats with Anti Vibration Elastic Comfort technology and an 8-direction electric control for the driver’s seat.
The ISUZU Ultimate Entertainment system comes with touchscreen 9-inch Infotainment Display for HD clarity which accommodates Apple CarPlay and Android Auto systems. This comes with Dynamic Surround Sound 8 speaker system.
The All-New Isuzu D-Max comes with new automotive standards and safety technology that is abundant in advanced features, for example, ABS, EBD, BA, ESS and more with the Blind Spot Monitoring feature and 6 positions SRS airbags.
Another level of automotive innovation develops standards that are superior with modern futuristic technology in every single detail.
- Keyless Entry with Remote Engine Start capable of starting the vehicle from 20 meters distance.
- New! First-time in pickup industry — the front window pane IR Cut version to reduce infrared rays, UVA and UVB rays for lower temperature levels in cabin area.
- Welcome Light for brighter illumination in cabin area. Automatic on system from 2-meter distance.
- Walk Away Auto Lock system operated from 3-meter distance once you walk away from the vehicle
- Follow Me Home light system which lasts longer by 30 seconds after turning ignition key off
- Auto Light Off system for front lamps and lights in cabin room after turning ignition key off.
- Smart Touch signal light system being convenient, comfortable by just at a mere touch of your fingertips
- Health conscious factor highlighted with High Efficiency Filter system in interior cabin area which filters out particles as small as PM2.5
The All-New Isuzu D-Max pricing at 510,000 – 1,164,000 baht will available and ready to be unveiled at all Isuzu showrooms Thailand nationwide staring from October 19, 2019 onwards.
Follow us more on Autostation.com